Sentinel Printing uses state-of-the-art technology from the very beginning to prepare files for our presses and finishing. Our streamlined process enables us to work with customers throughout the country via electronic file transfer and electronic proofing. Sentinel handles tight time frames and unexpected challenges with professionalism, speed and accuracy.
Sentinel Printing’s digital offerings compliment our offset presses by allowing us to present the opportunity for shorter print runs and faster turn times.
- Xerox 1000
- Xerox Nuvera 144
- Ikon Print Center Pro 1050
Sheet Fed and Web Pre-Press
Sentinel Printing’s sheet fed and web presses have print control, memory storage, and flexibility for sheet sizes, colors, finishes, and other details to truly make your print projects come to life.
- HARRIS four unit non-heat web, 22.75” cutoff x 36”
Sheet Fed Presses
- 2 – 28” x 40” HEIDELBERG speed master two color perfectors
- 23” x 29” RYOBI five color plus coater perfector 4/1 or 5/0
Sentinel Printing’s bindery capabilities match each project’s specifications with modern finishing services. We can also enhance your projects with die cuts, perforations, scoring, custom imprints, and embossing.
- Standard Horizon 470 Perfectbinder
- MULLER MARTINI star perfect binder – 21 pocket
- OSAKO 8 Pocket Saddlebinder with cover feeder, three knife trimmer and Optigraf signature recognition
- MULLER MARTINI 30 pocket collator
- 4 – LHERMITE EX 380 punches
- 10 – Plastic spiral coilers
- Vertical die cutter
- LEDCO 30” laminator with automatic feeding and slitting
- CHALLENGE 5-hole drill
Mailing and Packaging
Sentinel Printing provides mailing and packaging without hassles. We personalize and mail print projects accurately and timely with current technologies.
Mailing and Packaging Equipment
- Prism Inkjet mailing system
- VIDEO JET inkjet mailing system
- CHESHIRE tabbing machinge
- DYNARIC D2400 strapping maching
- EASTEY shrink-wrapper
- WELDOTRON shrink-wrapper
- 3M-MATIC case sealing systems
Sentinel Printing has the capabilities and equipment to meet your needs. Contact us today to partner on your next printing project.